Arts For Life Project has developed the following Training programmes:
Scroll down to learn more about each of them.
Adolescent Emotional Awareness Training
Three hour foundation introduction course to raise awareness of emotional health in young people.
During this three hour course the participants will learn and develop an understanding of emotional health challenges within young people and approaches for support. Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities.
This course is designed to provide:
- An understanding of the adolescent mind and how this influences their lives
- An overview of the current mental health issues facing young people
- An introduction to understanding unseen barriers that affect mental health
- An introduction to supporting someone in distress
Follow on training is available to Level 1 and Level 2.
Power of Peers
A two-day experiential learning experience for staff, teachers and professionals to visit, experience, learn and evaluate mental health within a peer-to-peer environment.
Power of Peers provides the knowledge and understanding of adolescent mental health and wellbeing that enables participants to support young people through their teenage years. Delivered as a mix of interactive activities, learning modules and Q&A to enhance the learning experience and cater for all learning styles.
- Visit adolescent mental health, brain development and processing abilities
- Learn the six key areas of crisis; facts, risks and signs
- Develop an experiential understanding of personal wellbeing, the ability to change mind-set, explore clarity and new opportunity
- Gain a deep understanding of resilience and attachment through experience and new learnings
- Gain new communication techniques and the power of peer to peer support
Email us at email@example.com to make an enquiry about hosting an Arts For Life training session.