Power of Peers
A two-day experiential learning experience for staff, teachers and professionals to visit, experience, learn and evaluate mental health within a peer-to-peer environment.
Power of Peers provides the knowledge and understanding of adolescent mental health and wellbeing that enables participants to support young people through their teenage years. Delivered as a mix of interactive activities, learning modules and Q&A to enhance the learning experience and cater for all learning styles.
- Visit adolescent mental health, brain development and processing abilities
- Learn the six key areas of crisis; facts, risks and signs
- Develop an experiential understanding of personal wellbeing, the ability to change mind-set, explore clarity and new opportunity
- Gain a deep understanding of resilience and attachment through experience and new learnings
- Gain new communication techniques and the power of peer to peer support
Email us at email@example.com to make an enquiry about hosting an Arts For Life training session.