The Arts for Life Project is a community project supporting young people’s emotional health and mental wellbeing through the therapeutic value of the creative arts.
We encourage integration, communication and education for mental wellbeing, covering a wide spectrum of ability for all young people.
The project provides services and support programmes that have been proven to create happier, healthier individuals, both mentally and physically.
The Arts for Life Project is run by psychotherapists, artists and young people who understand the value of proactive mental health.
The Project aims provide opportunities for young people to grow and develop without external expectation or pressure in an open and nurturing environment creating happier, healthier individuals, both mentally and physically, by:
- Providing specialized integrated arts and mental health based services to the community;
- Ensuring affordable access to proactive mental health support for the wider community;
- Encouraging proactive mental health development and support through an arts-based approach;
- Creating opportunities for open communication for young people, parents and their wider community;
- Creating opportunities for partnership with other agencies and support services to develop a whole approach to youth and family mental health.
To provide safety, security, nurture and love to encourage positive interactions for proactive mental health and development through the arts
The Arts For Life Project provides a central hub for individuals to access proactive mental health through the arts to enable them to lead emotionally happier lives.
More about Arts For Life Project
- Registered CIC (Community Interest Company) No: 10346239 and limited by guarantee
- All practitioners are fully qualified and CRB checked